The Goods on this website are not supplied on a trial basis.
When ordering on-line we follow the Sale of goods act or long distance selling rules.
Unless we are specifically asked about requirements or compatibility, we shall assume the customer is aware of what these are.
Promotional "Coupon Codes" can only be claimed during checkout process on our website.
PLEASE NOTE: Coupon discount cannot be redeemed after purchase.
We reserve the right to cancel the order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- We cannot obtain payment.
- A product, price, or offer description fault has been identified.
- We do not or cannot deliver to your Area/Country.
Refunds will be made within 3 days of items arriving back to us
If we have to part ship an order, due to temporary stock shortage, subsequent part shipments will not carry a delivery charge. We will always try to let you know if an item is out of stock at the time when you place your order. If, however, you order new release items, we shall hold the order until all items are in stock unless you agree to pay an additional shipping charge.
Prices and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. All are subject to availability.
Access, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Delta cards are accepted without surcharge, however we reserve the right to deliver only to the card holders billing address.
PayPal is also accepted.
Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of order in order to secure the goods.
Personal or business cheques are welcome but will need to be cleared before the goods are shipped. This takes up to 14 working days from when we receive the cheque. Bankers drafts and building society drafts are acceptable as well as postal orders. These will be cleared immediately. You may also transfer funds (or pay by cash) directly into our bank account, in which case goods will be shipped as soon as funds have cleared. Please speak to a sales representative to obtain details and procedures.
No goods shall pass from Staffs Appliance Centre to the customer until payment has been received in full. The customer is responsible for the goods from the time of delivery and liability to insure the goods then rests with the customer.
All products are subject to availability.
All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty (Excluding Refurbished Products).
All shipments in transit from Staffs Appliance Centre are covered by carrier's insurance.
Next Day Delivery Service: Delivered the following working day when ordered before 11am Monday to Friday. Economy Service: Delivered within 3 to 5 working days, The transport company will call you to arrange delivery day. For appliances over 20kg we use a pallet network who only deliver to your door / kerbside
In most cases the Customer's signature will be required at time of receipt and goods cannot be left without a signature.
Claims for non delivery, missing items or damage to goods in transit must be made within 7 working days of expected delivery. Claims will not be accepted after this time. 'Dead on arrival' : Goods found to be faulty from new can be returned for replacement or refund. The customer must notify Staffs Appliance Centre within 3 days of receipt of the goods. The faulty goods will then be collected by Staffs Appliance Centre courier.
All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, claims made after this will be rejected
All illustrations and product descriptions featured in our advertisements, web site or brochures are correct at the time of going to press or web pages going 'live'. Any changes to the products will be mentioned on the website or at the time of ordering by mail order.
In the event of a delayed delivery or faulty goods, we can accept no resonsibility for loss of earnings or event cancellations, which depend on the products in question arriving by a certain date.
The following terms apply to mail order consumers as defined in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("Regulations").
A) If a consumer exercises his/her right to cancel a Contract, Staffs Appliance Centre shall, in accordance with the Regulations, reimburse any payment made by the consumer within 14 days from the day on which he/she gave such notice of cancellation, provided that the consumer shall not be entitled to a prepayment in the event that:
A1) While the good remain in you possession you have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods. Please ensure that if goods are returned that you return them as far as possible in the original packaging with all accessories, manuals and cables and the internal or external packaging. Where the value of goods are diminished beyond by what is reasonably necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, we may recover an from you, this could depending upon the circumstances be up to the original contract price.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order within 4 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason. You may use the Model Cancellation Form attached at the Schedule to these terms which you can send to us by email or post to the address below
- You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods while there are in your possession. Where the value of goods are diminished beyond by what is reasonably necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, we may recover an from you, this could depending upon the circumstances be up to the original contract price.
- The consumer is responsible for the organising and cost of returning any unwanted items, We do not collect unwanted items.
- We will make any refunds due to you within 3 working days of goods arriving back into our possession, Please note card processing refunds take upto 3 working days to clear into your account.